Meeting and event planners, wedding specialists, and group travel arrangers have Oxnard rated at the top of their selection for professional, highly enjoyable, and affordable destinations.
In Oxnard, you'll find more than 1,800 guest rooms and 150,000 square feet of meeting space. Individual meeting rooms range in size from 400 to 8,500 square foot - some even with golf course and ocean views!
Oxnard's meeting venues are varied and unique and provide something different for attendees. Venues are located at our famous beaches, historic homes, on the water and picturesque parks. Whether yours is a group of 20 or 200, the Oxnard Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to serve you. Whatever meeting, event, or group-travel needs you are in the midst of planning, you'll find a unique venue here in Oxnard.
Tell us your needs, and we'll do all the legwork to assist you with site selection, accommodation bids, tour itineraries, welcome packets and much more.
In addition to traditional meeting space at several Oxnard hotels, we are proud to offer some "one-of-a-kind" locations and experiences for groups:
- Paddlewheel Riverboat Harbor Cruises aboard the Scarlett Belle for groups from 60 to 149.
- Wine Tasting and gourmet kosher dining at Herzog Wine Cellars and Tierra Sur Restaurant.
- Golf Tournaments, Texas Scrambles and Banquets at River Ridge Golf Course
- Dinner and meeting space at historic Heritage Squareand La Dolce Vita.
- Designer meetings among French Bugatti's at the Mullin Automotive Museum.
- Maritime history harborside at the recently renovated and renamed Channel Islands Maritime Museum for groups up to 150 (formerly Ventura County Maritime Museum at Fisherman's Wharf).
For additional information please call 1-800-2-OXNARD and ask for Alyce Bosacki.