California Welcome Center
The California Welcome Center in Oxnard is one of 20 official state visitor centers throughout California where you can stop for visitor assistance, free brochures, clean restrooms and other services.
The California Welcome Center is conveniently located just off the 101 Freeway at Oxnard Boulevard. It is open 7 days a week, year-round, to assist you with your traveling needs.
Just look for the blue and gold signs!
- Free Maps & Brochures for local, regional and state destinations
- Friendly Staff to Assist You
- Tickets for regional attractions and tours in other destinations
- Tickets to local festivals and events (some with pre-sale discounts)
- California State Visitor Guides (Chinese, Korean, German and other languages mini guides available too)
- California souvenirs and gifts, postcards and Ventura County merchandise
- Flat rate self service mailing center
- Clean Restrooms
Love travel and Ventura County? Share your knowledge with tourists by becoming a volunteer at the California Welcome Center! We are always looking for new volunteers to assist visitors and travelers during their stay in California. Please call for more details. Must be 18 or older.
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator - Christie 805-988-0717